- Contact equipping: 1
- Nominal voltage: DC 6 - 60 V
- Voltage Range UN: 0,7 - 1,8
- Protection type: RT II (flux-proof relay)
- Size L x W x H: 28 x 10,8 x 25 mm
- Galvanic separation between control and load circuits
- Switching of loads up to 16 A with low nominal drive power
- Up to 8 contacts in one contact set
- Low contact transfer resistance
- Increased insulation values through partially equipped contact sets
- Energy efficiency through sensitive relays or bistable switching behaviour
- Smallest dimensions
- Suitable relay sockets for quick component replacement
No results were found for the filter!
Printed circuit board relay OA 5652
Monostable and bistable PCB relays
While the contacts of the monostable PCB relays return to the original switching position after the excitation variable is switched off, the switching position of the bistable relays is maintained after the excitation variable is switched off. Energy is therefore only required for a short time to change the switching position.
Relays with relay sockets or plug-in sockets or for printed circuit boards
PCB relays are suitable for plugging into relay sockets or plug-in bases or for soldering into printed circuit boards. The combination of plug-in socket and relay allows a quick exchange during maintenance or service.
Typical applications are:
- Building automation
- Installation technology
- Power engineering
- Remote switch
- Staircase light switch
Not found the right relay or PCB relay?
Dold offer a wide range of bistable relays, miniature relays and safety relays with forcibly guided contacts.