These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
When the supply voltage is connected, an audible signal is generated so the alarm buzzer can be... more
When the supply voltage is connected, an audible signal is generated so the alarm buzzer can be used to output audible alarms or signals, e. g. when exceeding setting values of measuring relays.
|For top hat rail mounting:||Yes|
- Permanent sound, pitch fixed
- Optionally with switchable interval- / permanent sound
- Devices available in 2 enclosure versions:
- I-version, e.g. IK _ _ _ _ with depth 61 mm, with terminals at the bottom for installation systems and industrial distribution systems according to DIN 43 880
- S-version, e.g. SK _ _ _ _ with depth 100 mm, with terminals at the top for cabinets with mounting plate and cable duct
- Width: 17,5 mm