The split current transformers ND5014 are suitable for differential current measurement in conjunction with a DOLD differential current monitor IL 5882, SL 5882 and IP 5882 for AC and pulsating DC current. Opening the CT makes it easy to install them to the current leading conductors. They are especially suitable for retrofit, as the wires do not need to be disconnected.
The split current transformers are available in 3 sizes with through hole diameters of 49, 79 and 119 mm. For differential current measurement all current conducting wires run through the CT with exception of the PE wire. Normally we have rather low currents that are monitored between 10 mA and 30 A.
|Diameter:||49, 79, 119 mm|
|For relay type:||IL 5882, SL 5882|
- Easy mounting
- Simple retrofitting in existing plants
- According to IEC 61869-1 and IEC 61869-8
- Measurement according to IEC/EN 62020, for AC and DC systems Type A
- Up to 30 A
- Vertical and horizontal mounting to DIN-rail
- ND 5014/120 also with screw fastening