- Article number: 0059621
- Variant: IP5201/40015 3/N AC110/63,5V DC110V
If the 3 phases of the power supply fall below a present switching threshold, the undervoltage relay IP 5201/40015 can be used to switch over to an emergency power supply via a DC power supply (e. g. battery). The undervoltage relay consists of three individual undervoltage relays with adjustable switching threshold and one interface relay. In good condition, the three switching contacts of the low-voltage relays are open and thus the auxiliary power supply for the interface relay is interrupted. If one of the undervoltage relays falls below the switching threshold, its relay drops out. If all three switching thresholds are not reached, the auxiliary voltage circuit for the interface relay is closed and the output relay of the interface relay responds.
|Enclosure design:||Distribution board|
|1- / 3-phase:||3|
|Output contacts:||2 Wechsler|
|Auxiliary voltage required:||+|
- The switching thresholds for untervoltage detection can be set independently of each other for all three phases.
- Protective separation between 3-phase AC voltage and auxiliary voltage circuit
- According IEC/EN 60 255-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1
- For monitoring 3-phase AC voltages
- Separately adjustable switching voltage for all 3 phases
- With neutral
- Output: 2 changeover contacts
- De-energized on trip
- Width: 70 mm