- Article number: 0059621
- Type: IP5201/40015 3/N AC110/63,5V DC110V
The undervoltage relay IP 5201/40015 monitors 3-phase AC power supplies, e. g. transformer stations at energy supply companies EVU. The early detection of an imminent mains failure means that is possible to switch over to an emergency power supply in good time. This prevents costly damage and as a user you benefit from the operational reliability and high availability of your sytem.
|1- / 3-phase:||3|
|Nominal voltage max.:||3/N AC 110/63,5 V|
|Output contacts:||2 C/O contacts|
|Enclosure design:||Distribution board|
- The switching thresholds for untervoltage detection can be set independently of each other for all three phases.
- Protective separation between 3-phase AC voltage and auxiliary voltage circuit
- According IEC/EN 60255-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1
- For monitoring 3-phase AC voltages
- Separately adjustable switching voltage for all 3 phases
- With neutral
- Output: 2 changeover contacts
- De-energized on trip
- Width: 70 mm