These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
- Article number: 0056460
- Variant: BH5914.08/00MF0 DC24V
Realization of fail-safe control circuits for protection of people and machinery. The modules BG... more
Realization of fail-safe control circuits for protection of people and machinery. The modules BG 5914 and BH 5914 have been developed for applications in which numerous one-channel Emergency stop contacts have to be monitored.
|Cat. / PL acc. to EN ISO 13849-1:||2/d|
|SIL CL acc. to IEC/EN 62061:||2|
|Application:||Emergency stop, Light barrier|
|Galvanically isolated inputs:||Yes|
- According to
- Performance Level (PL) d and category 2 to EN ISO 13849-1: 2008
- SIL Claimed Level (SIL CL) 2 to IEC/EN 62061
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL 2) to IEC/EN 61508
- Input module for realization of:
- 8 E-STOP, single-channel, autostart
- 6 E-STOP, single-channel, + 1 E-STOP, 2-channel, autostart
- 5 E-STOP, single-channel, + 1 -STOP, 2-channel + 1 signal inut, autostart
- 8 E-STOP, single-channel, manual start
- 6 E-STOP, single-channel, + 1 E-STOP, 2-channel, manual start
- 5 E-STOP, single-channel, + 1 E-STOP, 2-channel + 1 signal input, manual start
- As an alternative to the 2-channel E-STOP, a light curtain
(LC type 4) according to EN 61496-1 can be connected.
- Broken wire and short circuit monitoring function with error indication
- 2 semiconductor outputs per function module for status indication
- LEDs for status indication
- Width: 22.5 mm (BG 5914) or 45 mm (BH 5914)