These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
The actuator module A is built together with other modules into a STS-unit and used in... more
The actuator module A is built together with other modules into a STS-unit and used in connection with an actuator. The actuator module A is then always the top part of the STS unit and is usually connected with the stationary part of a separating guard while the actuator is mounted on the movable part of a separating guard. The actuator module A can accommodate the actuator from the front or the top. It can be installed in 4 positions on the STS unit, each turned at 90 degrees.
|Description:||Module for receiving actuator; specifically for actuator insertion from the top|
- EU-Test certificate according to the directive 2006/42/EG, annex IX
- For safety applications up to PLe/Category 4 according to EN/ISO 13849-1
- Modular and expandable system
- Rugged stainless steel design
- Wireless mechanical safeguarding
- Combines the benefits of safety switch, locking module and key transfer in a single system
- Easy installation through comprehensive accessories
- Protection against lock-in
- Coding level low, medium, high according to DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
- Actuator module 2 insertion openings
- Specifically suited for actuator insertion from the top
- Module expansions possible below the module
- Choice of direction in 4 increments of 90°