These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
The standard actuator T is used in connection with the SAFEMASTER STS units which are equipped... more
The standard actuator T is used in connection with the SAFEMASTER STS units which are equipped with integrated actuator modules A, B, D, E or K. Generally, it is fitted to the movable part of a separating guard and is used to switch the associated STS unit. This simple actuator is ideal for standard applications with normal strain and for constructive devices such as sliding bolts.
|Description:||Rigid coded actuator; for switching the associated STS-module|
- EU-Test certificate according to the directive 2006/42/EG, annex IX
- For safety applications up to PLe/Category 4 according to EN/ISO 13849-1
- Modular and expandable system
- Rugged stainless steel design
- Wireless mechanical safeguarding
- Combines the benefits of safety switch, locking module and key transfer in a single system
- Easy installation through comprehensive accessories
- Protection against lock-in
- Coding level low, medium, high according to DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
- Rigid actuator
- Can be coded
- Economically priced