These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Show the facebook fanpage in the right blod sidebar
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
The key has large grip surfaces and rounded edges for comfortable handling. It allows simple and... more
The key has large grip surfaces and rounded edges for comfortable handling. It allows simple and low force key operation. The label is not on the grip area. The key is used to operate the safety switch and key interlock system. It is used to enable or to lock functions and in addition can provide pro-tection against being locked in, operate authorisation sequences or force operating sequences.
|Description:||Forced operating sequences, to operates key modules, allows protection against being locked in, Label and color the marking area selectable, Service and group keys according to customers requirements|
- EU-Test certificate according to the directive 2006/42/EG, annex IX
- For safety applications up to PLe/Category 4 according to EN/ISO 13849-1
- Modular and expandable system
- Rugged stainless steel design
- Wireless mechanical safeguarding
- Easy installation through comprehensive accessories
- Protection against lock-in
- Coding level low, medium, high according to DIN EN ISO 14119:2014-03
- To operate STS units
- Custom labelling
- Forced operating sequences
- Allows protection against being locked in
- Service and group keys according to customers requirements